TELL ME ABOUT THE APPHouseMate Home Control allows you to control your home using a combination of InfraRed, Z-Wave, EasyWave and IFTTT signals. The app presents a grid of buttons or a list of commands. Each button can be a link to another grid or be programmed to transmit a signal. HouseMate combines many different environmental control functions together into a single consistent interface.
TELL ME ABOUT THE HARDWARE
With the exception of transmitting IFTTT commands our HouseMate hardware is required to use this app. The hardware is a combined InfraRed/Z-Wave/EasyWave transmitter and bluetooth switch interface. The switch interface is for those who wish to use Google Switch Access to control the app. HouseMate is powered by a rechargeable Li-Ion battery and contains a powerful omni-directional InfraRed transmitter and a Bluetooth radio module.
IS IT EASY TO SETUP?After installation the app will start in technician mode with a default layout. You can make your own grids and edit buttons to change the text and icons. Choose from over 1000+ icons or import a picture from the camera roll. If you are using HouseMate hardware you can easily record InfraRed signals or download them from the pre-recorded database files. All projects can be saved to the sdcard.
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES?
Hardware features:• Control of any device that can be operated by InfraRed signals including light switches, power sockets, bed controls and door openers.
• Powerful InfraRed learn/transmit hardware. Single codes, toggle codes, macros and safety codes can be recorded.• Pre-recorded database of InfraRed signals: GEWA, Possum, Siemens KNX, Feller BeamIt, B&O, Schneider, UPC and SKY.
• Can be fitted with an EasyWave RF transmitter for control of Eldat receivers.• Can be fitted with an Z-Wave RF transmitter for control of Z-wave appliances.
• Single switch, two switch and joystick inputs.• Interfacing options for R-Net, Curtis and DX wheelchair control systems.
• Long-life rechargeable Li-Ion battery.• Audible low battery warning, Bluetooth connection, InfraRed transmit and charging status LEDs.
• Control of an external device using relay output.
Software features:• Comprehensive grid or list styled environmental control
• Combines many different protocols into one consistent interface• 1000+ icons, template grids and layouts
• Backup and restore to sd card• Uses IFTTT Maker service to control web based device.
• Uses HouseMate hardware to transmit InfraRed, Z-Wave and Easywave signals.• Can be installed on any device running Android 2.2 or higher including TV dongles.
WHERE CAN I GET ONE?
We have agents in many countries throughout the world who will be happy to introduce you to HouseMate.
Visit our website at www.housemate.ie for further information or email [email protected]
How to install HouseMate APK?
2. Click the download button to download HouseMate. Once the download completed,find HouseMate in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find HouseMate icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
ImperiHome – Smart Home & Smart City Management (app)1389 Free
Agave (app)135 Free
Axial Control Paid (app)36 $4.99 USD
ClickToPhone (app)169 Free
Z-Way (app)8 Free
IFTTT (app)107887 Free
Razberry Client for Z-Way (app)17 Free
InControl Home Automation Free (app)137 Free
Z-Way Control (app)49 Free
Stringify - Smart Home and IoT (app)287 Free